Thursday, January 29, 2015

Jan gone!!

January began with shopping and that's a plus!! Lately I'm trying hard to avoid impulse buys...like I did last year. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't worn almost 40% of what I bought last year yet...despite having put a lot of thought before buying them. This year I mostly stuck to preparing a decent capsule  wardrobe for winters. I like the idea of having a capsule wardrobe. This year I've also consciously tried to keep the focus on accessorising. With long severe winters coming up I have to be prepared with quality basics.



I bought a few turtlenecks and a couple of sweatshirts in bright shades. I added a cosy winter jacket from Fort Collins that I'd been eyeing for quite a while. Two pairs of comfy Cuodrouy trousers, a few fleece lined leggings in dark shades, a fur scarf and a pair of classic tan ankle boots....and I'm done for the winters!! Wow! That's a lot of shopping!! Happy shopping people....have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment